Friday, 15 August 2014

Tuesday, 12 August 2014

GSoC #47

I am about to finish oil and will recheck faults. :D Will be done very soon.

Saturday, 9 August 2014

GSoC #46

I am fixing oil display right now. It doesn't seem to be working right now. :/

Tuesday, 5 August 2014

GSoC #45

I almost feel like laughing now. Two days of good health and I fall ill again. :/
Anyways, I made progress on fixing oil and hope to complete it in a day or two depending on how fast I recover.

Sunday, 3 August 2014

GSoC #44

Sorry for not blogging! I was a little sick last night. I am almost done with faults. Fixing oil now. :)

Wednesday, 30 July 2014

GSoC #43

I am working on fixing faults. The part that deals with displaying hanging wall is done, working on fixing footwall now.

Tuesday, 29 July 2014

GSoC #42

My illness is back again. -_- Kudos to Kasturba Mess for ensuring that they procure the shittiest raw materials from the market. It can get a little difficult to work when you are running off to the washbasin to vomit what you ate an hour back.

Anyways, I am starting on where I left my work with faults on Saturday. I got very little work done on Sunday, but I cleared the major problems of representing rocks I had faced.